All incoming students registered with the College of Arts and Sciences are eligible to apply to the Parker-Adams Year. No minimum GPA, ACT or SAT scores are required for students who have been accepted into the University.
The program is not open to students participating in the Blount Scholars Initiative or Honors College. Priority is given to applications submitted by May 1st. Applications will be accepted through July 15.
- Registration in Arts and Sciences Compass Course 101 (Fall Semester)
- Registration in Arts and Sciences Compass Course 102 (Spring Semester)
- Registration in a Parker-Adams designated academic course (Typically English 101 or Psychology 101)
- Academic Success Activities: 4 hours each week (Study hall, Greek Life Study Hours, tutoring, and study skills classes)
- Attend a minimum of 1 cultural event each semester. Tickets will be provided for free. Click here for last year’s theater and dance ticket performances.
Group Study and Tutoring Hours
Study with Fellows
- Monday-Thursday: 6:00pm-9:00pm
(Tutoring upon request, academic seminars and more!)
Capstone Center for Student Success
- Monday-Thursday: 8:00am-9:00pm
- Friday: 8:00am-4:45pm
Check the tutoring schedule for dates and times.