- Proctor and maintain records for study hall (4 hours per week each semester)
- Serve as peer leader for one of the Parker-Adams event committees
- Attend the Arts & Sciences AS 101 and AS 102 Classes
- Offer pre-advisement before registration periods
- Support and attend community and University cultural, academic, and social events with Parker-Adams students
- Mentor incoming students by
- Knowing and interacting with students on a regular basis
- Assisting students as they adjust to campus life
- Serving as a role model for students
- Being knowledgeable of campus resources
- Demonstrating a positive attitude
- Conduct oneself in a responsible and mature manner at all times
- Maintain confidentiality as related to job functions and resident concerns
NOTE: Fellows are not responsible for judicial concerns or crisis intervention.
- Must be an alumnus of the Parker-Adams Program
- Full-time enrollment at The University of Alabama
- Have a good academic standing each semester and maintain at least a 2.5 GPA (cumulative)
Fellows who live in Paty Hall will receive $750 per semester ($1500 per year), while fellows who live outside of Paty Hall will receive $500 per semester ($1000 per year).
Parker Adams Fellow Application
If you are interested in becoming a Fellow for the Parker-Adams Living Learning Community, please complete the Parker Adams Fellow Application.
Deadline: Application materials are due Friday, January 29, 2021. If you have any questions, contact the director of the Parker-Adams program.